Cut Your Heating & Cooling Costs Up To 80%
Stay comfortable all year round while saving 50% to 80% on heating and cooling costs. Using the constant temperature of the earth, with a ClimateMaster geothermal heating and cooling system you can eliminate your need for heating oil. Find out how much you can save. Call now.
A.B. Chelini will:
- Maintain, service and install geothermal fixtures
- Ensure accurate ground temperature loops
- Ensure proper freeze protection in ground loop
- Ensure proper output temperatures
Geothermal - Save Money During The Winter!
During the winter, ground temperatures are naturally warmer and geothermal systems allow you to tap the earth’s ability to naturally warm your home by absorbing heat stored in the ground and transferring it as warm, clean, comfortable air throughout your home.
When you need heating the most, the air outside is coldest and traditional air systems are forced to work harder and consume more energy in order to create a warm environment inside. In contrast, a geothermal system is significantly more energy efficient as it absorbs heat from the abundant supply stored below ground and transfer that heat energy to your home when you need it most.
Geothermal - Save Money During The Summer!
During the summer, ground temperatures are naturally cooler and geothermal systems allow you to tap into the earth’s abundant natural cooling energy. Geothermal systems absorb heat from your home, transfer that heat to the cool underground earth, and in return create a cool and dehumidified environment in your home.
When it’s the hottest, traditional air systems are forced to work the hardest to maintain cool and comfortable air temperatures inside. In contrast, a geothermal heat pump consumes less energy by utilizing the naturally cool underground earth, making geothermal cooling significantly more energy efficient.
A geothermal heat pump is a device that utilizes the natural heating capability of the earth to heat and cool your home or commercial property at very high efficiencies.
A geothermal heat pump removes heat energy stored in the earth and transfers it to the home or commercial property. one place to another.
Properly installed, these pipes will last over 50 years.
Horizontal loop installations use trenches about 2-3 feet wide. This will leave temporary bare areas that can be restored with grass seed or sod. Vertical loops require less space and result in minimal lawn damage.
Yes, a hot water generator can be added to most geothermal heat pumps which can save you up to 50% on your water-heating bill in addition to the reduction in heating and cooling costs.
A geothermal system will typically cost more than the installation of a conventional air conditioning system. In order to get an accurate comparison of overall costs you need to consider several factors:
- Return On Investment or ROI – The length of time it takes to recover the difference in costs, factoring in the monthly savings between the two systems. Payback for most geothermal systems runs between 3-5 years, while the systems can last well over 50 years and add substantial equity / value to your property.
- Federal, state and local tax credits, rebate programs, and incentives can significantly reduce the upfront cost of installing a geothermal system.
- Take a look at our geothermal savings calculator to see how much geothermal can save you on your monthly energy bills.