Cut Your Heating & Cooling Costs Up To 80%
Most homeowners think that in order to stay cool in summer and warm in winter, they’ll have to suffer with high utility bills. Multi split cooling and heating systems can’t control utility prices, but they can control your energy consumption.
The Systems Are Far More Efficient Than Traditional HVAC Systems:
• Homeowners report an instant improvement in their electric bills
• The units are up to 40 percent more efficient than window air conditioners
• They do not waste energy starting and stopping all day like traditional heat pumps
• The systems use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain comfort
• No energy is wasted cooling or heating unoccupied rooms
Many of our systems are ENERGY STAR qualified and may be eligible for federal and state tax credits or local utility rebates.
There is no need to heat and cool every room in your home all year long, when you only occupy a few rooms at a time. Don’t try to control your entire home with a single thermostat. Instead, achieve total comfort on demand while saving money and reducing your energy consumption at the same time with a zoned multi split system solution.